Grant Thornton Taiyo Inc. provides total support for the establishment and operation of non-profit foundations in order to help realize the business owners' vision.
A non-profit foundation can sometimes better respond to the needs of society, local communities, and corporate groups.
Business owners often establish non-profit foundations to carry out their philanthropic vision. But non-profit foundations have no shareholders or owners, so ensuring that the founder's vision carries on through subsequent generations is a challenge.
Grant Thornton Taiyo Inc. provides back-office support to many foundations. We prepare the establishment documents, provide support for the operation of administrative boards, and produce accounting and tax documents for educational and social welfare corporations. We can assist you with:
- The foundation establishment plan
- Negotiations with the government bodies to establish the foundation
- Preparation of the application documents for establishment
- Holding the foundation organizing committee meeting
- The operation and management of meetings
- Establishing regulations and rules
- Preparing financial reports
- Proceedings and other documentation to be submitted to government bodies
- Accounting audit
- Tax compliance services