As a member firm within Grant Thornton International (GTIL), we provide Japan and international-standard audit & assurance services. We perform such audit services effectively and efficiently by making good use of our global audit methodology (Horizon) to conduct a homogeneous audit around the world and the integrated audit tool (Voyager) to maintain audit quality and improve audit efficiency. Also our audit services are regularly reviewed by GTIL review team, thereby allowing us to further improve our audit quality.
- Audits of financial statements & internal control over financial reporting under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act1, 2
- Audits under the Companies Act
- Audits for shinkin banks under the Shinkin Bank Act
- Audits for private schools under the Private School Promotion Subsidy Law
- Audits for independent administrative agencies & national universities
- Audits for investment limited partnerships under the Limited Partnership Act for Investment
- Audits for special purpose companies under the Act on the Liquidation of Assets
1 Including review services related to quarterly securities report.
2 Grant Thornton Taiyo is registered with the Center for Listed Company Audit Firms of the Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants(JICPA).
- Audits for Pre-IPO companies’ financial statements
- Audits for foundations/associations, social welfare corporations, etc.
- Audits for SPCs, funds, etc.
- Audits for financial statements prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP & International Accounting Standards (IAS) / International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)3
3 Grant Thornton Taiyo is registered with the U.S. Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
Agreed-upon procedures engagement