An integrated approach to immigration matters.
Compensation and reward programs must do more than attract, motivate and retain talent – it also must be aligned with your business strategies, tax efficient, competitive in the marketplace, reasonable to stakeholders and be in compliance with legislations and reporting requirements.
Our Human Capital practice help address a complex array of compensation and benefits and tax matters at various stages of a company's lifecycle, including new market entry, organic growth, new territorial expansion, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, right-sizing and general restructuring.
We offer a full spectrum of immigration-related legal services, including:
- Compensation structuring and packaging
- Advising on and formulating tax equalization
- Tax-efficient housing and other benefit in kind
- Managing and advising on director compensation
Contact us to learn more about Grant Thornton’s Immigration and Visa Services. We can also help with:
- Immigration and Visa
- Employment Law
- Payroll Processing and Social Security Compliance
- Expatriate Tax
- Due Diligence and Internal Audits