Un-tightening your resources.
Day-to-day work is often run by tightly staffed team. Expansion into new territories, added work process or unexpected loss of talent can be a tremendous burden for an already tightly staffed business.
Whether you are starting up a company, during the lifecycle of your company or during restructuring and termination processes, Grant Thornton’s outsourcing professionals can provide payroll processing and social security compliance services.
With presence in over 100 countries, Grant Thornton’s Outsourcing Services footprint far exceeds that of any other professional network. Working seamlessly with Grant Thornton’s Global Mobility Services network, we can provide support in virtually any jurisdiction where your organisation might be doing business.
We offer a full spectrum of payroll processing and social security compliance services.
- Gross-to-net salary, bonus and retirement benefit calculation and payment
- Income tax and inhabitant tax gross up calculation
- Year-end tax adjustment processing and annual statutory reporting
- Initial registrations to social security programs
- Employee on-boarding and off-boarding filings for social security
- Annual and ad hoc social insurance filings for contribution reporting and adjustment
- Annual labor insurance filing
- Claiming benefits, filing changes and making various reporting to authorities
- Time and attendance management and advisory
- Payroll journal entries
Contact us to learn more about Grant Thornton’s Payroll Processing and Social Security Compliance Services. We can also help with:
- Immigration and Visa
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employment Law
- International Expatriate Tax
- Due Diligence and Internal Audits