Grant Thornton Taiyo Accounting Services Inc. provides necessary overall back office services to support foreign companies starting out in Japan and global companies to looking to grow their presence in the Japanese market.
- Bookkeeping (preparation of journal entries and reconciliation with supporting documents, etc.)
- Monthly and yearly reporting (under US GAAP, IFRS and Japan GAAP, etc.)
- Keeping custody of client's bank accounts, payment of client’s vendor invoices and employees’ expense claims, and providing support in setting up user accounts in web banking systems
- Preparation of reporting packages to be sent to overseas corporate headquarters
- Preparation of statutory reports, such as monthly monitoring reports which are required to be submitted to the FSA
- Preparation of accounts analysis for independent financial auditors
- Calculations of depreciation expenses and preparation of depreciable assets ledger
Name: Grant Thornton Taiyo Accounting Service Inc.
Founded: November 2015
Managing Partner: Yoichi Ishizuka
Aoyama Bldg. 12F
1-2-3 Kitaaoyama, Minato-ku
Tokyo 107-0061 Japan